|Navigation: | Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 ||
7 Small Business and Self Employed Law of Attraction Principles For Success
It is widely held that one of the most important ingredients in small business success is perseverance. Deciding on a strategy and sticking with it. I would agree but you need to be clear that the strategy is in alignment with your passion in business and your natural action and communication styles. It's also helpful to have effective strategies to follow through on what you set as your priorities, goals, plans, calls to action... and other components of your daily business activities. These principals will give you ideas to be effective when working on your business; so you can be persistent, passionate and productive in your small business.
1. Passion- you just can't have a thriving business without it. Being passionate and believing in what you do creates clarity, enthusiasm and focus. It will spark ideas for new products and services, it will come through in all of your marketing pieces, and it will help you keep going when you hit the occasional rough patch. Your passion will inspire your customers, employees, subcontractors, suppliers and colleagues to connect with their passion and give you 100% when you work together.
2. Law of Attraction-what you focus on with your thoughts and feelings becomes your point of attraction and creates the outcomes you bring into your business. You can get into alignment with the law of attraction by having what you say you want, what you think about what you want, and how you feel about having what you want all be congruent with each other. This reflects in every aspect of your small business so it's important to recognize if your predominate thoughts are of lack, resistance, and struggle, or of possibility, opportunities, and forward momentum.
3. Attraction Marketing in action- This is where you combine the principals of the Law of Attraction with some traditional business tools. What you get is a shift in perspective from finding business to attracting business. You do this by getting clear on what is important to you, how you want to be of service, and what success on your terms would look like. You start with the end in mind and this big picture view will give way to inspired actions that you can follow through on to make you very effective, productive, and attractive in all of your business activities. Instead of making one sale you are connecting with a perfect customer and creating a customer for life.
4. Natural Action styles- Everyone has a natural action style that gives them powerful results when they honor it. Some people are Decisive: they gather information weigh the important factors for them and then make a decision. Some are Inspirational: the can see the big picture and create the steps to get there. Some are Conservative they look at what they are currently doing and look for ways to improve it or to build on existing structures that others have created. Some are Selective they like to take time to do research, try things a little at a time and then move forward. Within these four main action styles how people gather and process information will differ. All of the natural action styles have preferences about list making or brain storming, visual cues or verbal cues... You can explore this a bit more on your own by writing down your answers to these questions. In what forms do you like to take action? Do you like to make lists, brainstorm, free associate... do you read or listen for inspiration. If you are not sure of this; reverse the question in what forms do you dislike taking action? This will get you started and your natural action style will become clearer.
5. The Language of Attraction- is about our choice of language with others and especially with ourselves. It doesn't matter whether the communication is verbal, written or just a thought the quality of our language will effect the quality of our results. When you begin to put this strategy into action you will want to start with your choice of language. Being conscious of the language you choose means you stop stuff from falling out of your mouth or your thoughts without realizing what you are saying. An example: I need to find more people to buy our products we're not doing well. Using the language of attraction you might say, I am thrilled with the customers we have, revenue is coming in and I want inspired actions to help me increase the number of perfect clients I have and increase the volume of profits flowing in. Its subtle I know. But the main difference is that you are acknowledging and appreciating the customers you have that are flowing money into your business, you are standing in the space of appreciating what is working in your business and this will allow you to attract more ideas, tools, resources, referral sources to bring in even more revenue. It's like compounding interest, the more you appreciate what is the more your business grows. And the sooner you start the sooner you feel things flowing.
6. The Myth of Procrastination- Procrastination is not something to blow through or move past, it is a message from your self to pay closer attention to what you are doing. There are two reasons procrastination shows up. 1. Because you are not in alignment with what you are trying to do. Or 2. You are not honoring your natural action style with the actions you are taking. An example for #1: You are trying to create a website by yourself, because you think it will save you some money but you can't ever seem to get it accomplished. One key component in your natural action style is focus on your strengths and move forward once you have made a decision. In this case getting clear on what business you are in will help you move forward immediately. Hire a web master to do what they do best and get your website up attracting more clients for what you do best. Honoring your natural action style will show you trying to do both is false economy and not attracting the success you want.
An example of #2: You are working on writing a book, you are passionate about the subject, and very interested in getting the project finished and out to your audience to build sales and credibility but you just can't seem to make any progress. One key component in your natural action style is to listen for inspiration and to create word pictures with the language you use. In this case recording your thoughts on tape and transcribing them or starting with an audio version of the material you want to create will honor your natural action style and allow you to move forward. Once the resistance is gone you can build on your momentum.
7. Fun- Is your business giving you the profits and fulfillment you envisioned it would? Do you wake up in the morning excited with the prospect of what the day will bring and the passion you have for your business? When you think about your customers and clients does a big smile spread across your whole being? It is time to put fun back into your life and your business. Isn't that one of the reasons you started your own business in the first place? Using the principals above will help, investing in yourself and your vision of success will make it happen.
~~~ Resource Box
©BZ Riger-Hull. Powerful solutions for Small Business owners, Self Employed Women, Professional Women in midlife? so you can THRIVE in your Business, Bottom Line & Life. Free Teleclasses for small business and self-employed success, monthly Answers & Resource call for attraction marketing. Visit http://www.allowingprosperity.com She is a certified Strategic Attraction Coach, Prosperity Guide, and Author of The Soul of Success. mailto:BZ@allowingprosperity.com